Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

**Do NOT read if you have not finished VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead or are not caught up on the BLOODLINES series, if you do you will encounter SPOILERS**

9833184Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives.

In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure — and re-education — looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this smoldering fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe.

My Thoughts:

Of course this book was amazing....it is Richelle Mead AND it's filled with Sydrian swoony moments.....BUT good grief I'm dying over here! I need SILVER SHADOWS now and I hate Zoe!!! I mean I LOATHE this girl! First time anyone has made me wish that Strigoi would appear and attack them! But seriously I'm debating whether THE GOLDEN LILY or this installment is now my favorite. So many amazing things happened in this book. I LOVED getting Adrian and Sydney's POV in this book. Adrian was SO SO SO selfless and he fought so hard and grew so much. Sydney....gosh I've never had so much respect for this girl before. She has grown so much since her VA days and has definitely became one of my favorite characters of all time. I'm loving the side stories with the secondary characters and am getting quite invested in the Jill and Eddie story.....I ship them big time! Even Angeline grew on me in this book and I haven't always been her biggest fan! Anyways I'm just going to sit over here.....dying....waiting on SILVER SHADOWS..... 

Rating:
♥♥♥♥♥
ALL THE STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)