Thursday, September 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday (6)


Welcome to Throwback Thursday!!! In this weekly post I will be mentioning some books from the past that are near and dear to my heart. The purpose is not to do a FULL review, but just tell you a little about the book itself and some little tidbits I loved about it.

 I have also had a few other bloggers contact me in joining this weekly meme. If you are interested feel free to contact me. :)




Books: Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene
Genre: Childrens, Mystery, Fiction





I'm not posting a description for these books like I  normally do since I didn't pick one particular book.

Anyone that read my Throwback Thursday about my nerdy Harriet the Spy days shouldn't be surprised by the fact that I was also in love with all the Nancy Drew books. I also loved the combined books that included The Hardy Boys. I was a mystery addict when I was younger. Any time I went to the library I always tried to get one of these books, sometimes even reading them again. I do remember one title that I read several times out of the series, and that was The Hidden Staircase. It was one of my favorites in the series.

I'm pretty sure that I would probably enjoy these books just as much at my age now as I did when I was a kid. I hope to get my daughter addicted to them just so I can hear all about them. :)

Have you read any of these books? Did you love them too?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)