Saturday, September 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (10)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books your borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks.


Books from Publisher:

Gracefully Grayson by Ami Polonsky | Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant | Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater | The Fires of Calderon (The Balance Keepers #1) by Lindsay Cummings | Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White | The Swap by  

(Thanks Disney Hyperion, Scholastic, and Harper Teen!)



Purchased Books:

Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty | Shimmer by Paula Weston
(Shimmer is not available in US yet, but Haze ended with such a cliffhanger I needed to know things so I ordered from TBD)  

Audio Books:
(not pictured)

The Good Girl by Mary Kubica | The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



What did you get this week??


What You Missed This Week:


GIVEAWAYS going on now:









6 comments:

  1. I've heard some interesting things about The Swap. I'm really interested in reading that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard much about it but I absolutely adore the cover!

      Delete
  2. Yay to Blue Lily, Lily Blue!! I never got one this week so my fingers are crossed I might get it next week. We shall see. Love all the books you got this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal girl, you know I love you but right now I hate and envy you with the fury of a thousand suns cause BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE!!! I NEEEEEEEED THAT ONE!!
    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO hate :( teehee!!! I can't wait to get to read it!!!! Hoping this weekend! I really want to re-read the entire series! I can't make up my mind!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)