Friday, August 16, 2013

Freebies I wanted to share :)

I was just browsing through iBooks store, seeing if I could find some good freebies! I was able to find some that look promising, so I wanted to share with all of you. I do not know how long these will be free, so I would get them today if any interest you.




Jenny Pox by JL Bryan (I've actually read this before, and it's really good)
Water by Terra Harmony 
Branded by Keary Taylor
Awakened by Brenda K Davies
Shadow by Amanda Sun 
The Book of Deacon by Joseph R Lallo
Perception by Lee Strauss
Invisible by Cecily Anne Paterson 

These were the eight I found! If you found any good deals on books, feel free to share! 

Crystal 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I might have to steal this from you. <3

    btw, I LOVE your blog! I'm following you all over girlie! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted on a whim today! There were just too many books I found that look so good!! I'm following yours too I believe. But I will check again to make sure! Thank you :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)