Sunday, August 25, 2013

SneakPeek Sunday (3)

Every Sunday I will post what's on my TBR for the week and what reviews I have planned!

Reading this week:

Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes



















Broken Forest by Eliza Tilton (yes this was on my TBR last week, but I didn't read it)



















Rooted by Amy Good



















I'm hoping to also squeeze in The Burning of Cherry Hill by A. K. Butler



















Reviews:
Flight of Blue by A.E. Howard
Double Crossed: A Spy and Thieves Story by Ally Carter


What are you reading this week? Let me know!!!





2 comments:

  1. The cover of The Burning of Cherry Hill is so pretty! (yes I judge books by their covers lol)
    Looking forward to this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. We book addicts are judgey little things. LOL The author actually designed it herself :) It has really good reviews and the synopsis is amazing so I honestly can't wait to read it.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)