Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sneakpeek Sunday (2)

Every Sunday I will post what's on my TBR for the week and what reviews I have planned!

Reading this week:

A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris



















Flight of Blue by A. E. Howard


















Broken Forest by Eliza Tilton



















Really trying to get some Netgalley reads done for the most part this week!

Reviewing:

My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
H2O the Novel by Austin Boyd and Brandon Hollingsworth

Will try to get reviews done for the books I read this week also!

Anyone read any of these? What were your thoughts on them?

♥ Crystal

6 comments:

  1. I loved A Tale of Two Centuries!!! It was such an amazing book!!! Hope you love it!!! :) your other books look pretty interesting too!! Hope you have a blast reading everything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely loving it!!! Thanks! I hope so too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I've only heard of A Tale of Two Centuries. I'm looking forward to reading it sometime before the end of the year. I've heard too many great things about it and Austin--especially him--to resist reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Austin......😍😍😍😍
      Read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century first though. I don't know if you have yet or not, but I think it's better if you read them in order. :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, I'm this far behind on blogs...LOL!

    I can't wait to read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century!! Eeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're life is missing something terribly because you haven't read it yet!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)