Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (4)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books your borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks. 

I sadly didn't do much book shopping this week :'( 
I did however get a good many between Netgalley, LibraryThing, and Fresh Fiction. So here's my list. 

Physical Books:













Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer (won from contest from Ensconced in YA)

E-books:














Chasing Shadows by Swati Avasthi (Netgalley)
The Scourge by A.G. Henley (Netgalley)
Call Me Mrs.Miracle by Debbie Macomber (Netgalley)
Tandem by Anna Jarzab (Netgalley)
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (Netgalley)
Inhuman by Kat Falls (Netgalley)
Resilient by Patricia Vanasse (LibraryThing)
Taste the Heat by Rachel Harris (Fresh Fiction)
The Liberator by Victoria Scott (Fresh Fiction)

What books did you get this week? Have you read any of these? Thoughts?




6 comments:

  1. Definitely do a review on Smart Girls Get What they Want- It looks like a really good book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I just hope I can actually get to it sometime soon!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about Book CloseOuts. I'm kind of in love! I've only read Smart Girls, which was really cute, but I'm excited about most of your ebooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott *excited about that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that one! I will have to look it up :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)