Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (2)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books your borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks. 

Much shorter list of books this week! I restrained myself!!! I did find a couple of free e-books that I posted yesterday, but I will list them here again. :)

Physical Books:



My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris (I'm almost done and it's AMAZING) (Amazon)

E-Books:

Rooted by Amy Good 
(free on her site: www.amicgood.com )

The Burning of Cherry Hill by A. K. Butler (I received a copy of this from the author, Thank you Amber!)

Bloom: Or, the unwritten memoir of Tennyson Middlebrook by Martin Kee (LibraryThing)


All of these were free off of iBooks yesterday. For a full list of titles and authors go here: 


♥ Crystal 



8 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know my Super Sweet Sixteenth Century is a good read. I've got it on my shelf, but I haven't read a lot of reviews so I wasn't sure if I'd like it. The Burning of Cherry Hill has a pretty cover, but it's new to me. Happy reading :)

    Lizzy @ Cornucopia of Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MSSSC is an amazing read! I'm partway through ATOTC now. Rachel Harris is amazingly talented. I will be picking up any book she writes! I hope you read it soon! TBoCH I got from the author & hadn't heard of either, but it looks like an amazing read! Check out the synopsis on GR!

      Delete
  2. i'm very intrigued by burning of cherry hill--the cover pops! super sweet sixteenth century looks super cute :3 good to know you're enjoy it. happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The author actually made the cover herself! I think it's beautiful. You should definitely check it out on GR, the synopsis sounds really good and it has awesome reviews. I can't wait to read it soon! You must pick up MSSSC! I can't explain to you how good it is! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to read Rooted and all Rachel Harris books! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for you to read Rachel's books either!!! I'm excited about Rooted!!

      Delete
  4. These are all new to me! I hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I try to always comment back :)